Anchor Missionary Foundation is a not-for-profit Christian charity organization and missionary with strong foundation on the Word of God in the Bible, to dissipate charity works to people through gifts, social community services and ministry of the Word of God.
That through faith in God’s Words and manifestation of the Holy Spirit, people shall have a lifetime experience with God and be filled with the joy of the Lord in their daily living.
That we may impart faith, hope and love of God in the hearts of people as we advance the purposes of God to communities.
- The Word of God is our anchor as the Father has bestowed to us a living hope through our Lord Jesus Christ; and given us an inheritance that is incorruptible, undefiled and unfading. While on this earth, we can walk in faith, hope and love, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. (Romans 5:5)
- According to 1 Peter 1:3-5, the Word of God says “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.”
- “ This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast” according to Hebrews 6:19.
Anchor Missionary Foundation trustees, staff, volunteers and partners believe as follows:
- That Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and made a propitiation for sins of mankind through his death and resurrection
- That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have an everlasting life
- That the Father sent the Holy Spirit to believers a Helper, a Counselor to guide us into all truth
- That we should demonstrate the love of God to people around us
- That we must have a clear conscience without offense toward God and men and women, boys and girls.
Anchor Missionary Foundation trustees, staff, volunteers and partners embrace the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ:
- Godliness: To do everything in accordance with the Word of God. We embrace godliness which is profitable for all things, having the promise of the present life and that which is to come. 1 Timothy 4:8.
- Love: To walk in God’s love towards all humanity, especially our stakeholders, from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith; allowing the love of God shed abroad in our hearts to influence what and how we operate both as individuals and corporate. John 13:34-35; 1 John 4:8, 1 Corinthians 13, 1 Timothy 1:5, Romans 5:5.
- Faith: To trust, rely and walk on the Word of God as our only source and evidence of hope. Faith works through love. In doing what we do, we will stir up love and good works in one another. Galatians 5:6, Hebrews 10:23-24.
- Honesty and transparency: conduct our affairs and operations with utmost transparency, honesty and accountability to our partners, staff, volunteers, donors and beneficiaries; not walking in craftiness nor adulterating the purposes of the foundation or Word of God, but by manifesting the truth and commending ourselves to every man and woman’s conscience in the sight of God. 2 Corinthians 4:2.
The objectives of the Foundation include:
- To proclaim God’s love, faith and hope to people
- To impart good gifts in the hearts of people as we advance the purposes of God to communities.
- To organize charity items and gifts and distributes to the Orphans, the Unsaved and the Sick.
- To build people’s lives and communities through community development programmes and self development programmes
- To strengthen community value system and communal living in accordance with the Word of God
- To build the capacity of people through empowerment programmes that will enable people to rise up and be useful to the society